- Brand: Double A (Original) - Size: A4 (210mm x 297mm) - Substance: 80gsm
- Brightness: 102-104% above - Color: white - Whiteness: CIE167
- Grade: All purpose Premium Paper - Sheet in Ream: 500 - Roughness: 140ml/Min
- Roughness: 140ml/Min - Thickness: 110um - Opacity: 95%
- Ream box: 5 Ream - Quality: Very High
- No jam in Photocopy machines - No double feed - Stay flat after copying (even in laser)
- Leave no dust in the copy machine - White and clean, Smooth and bulky - No see through pring in both side
- Best result in Photocopy machines - Laser printers, Inkjet printer, Fax, etc.
EXCLLENT PERFORMANCE DUE TO THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS
- Moisture Control - Makes the sheets stay flat in the copier and enchances runability - Low Dust Content
- Minimizing Your copier runing cost. - Good Opacity - Double sided copying of the best quality
- Smoothness - Improving Printing Quality. - Bulky Sheet.
- Enhancing smooth runnability.
Features & Benefits
- Perfect for high-quality printing and copying
- Super high whiteness produces outstanding clarity and contrast for all graphics and text
- User-friendly box design with built-in handle for easy carrying, tear slot perforation for easy access to the reams and label for filing.
- Precision-cut edges for trouble-free performance
The paper is suitable for all office equipment using the xerographic principle available in the mark established brands like Xerox, Canon, Ricoh, Kodak, Oce, etc
- Standout / premium.
- Special protective / moisture - proof wrapper.
- Economic box
- 500 SHEETS PER REAM
- 5 REAMS PER BOX.
- 1560 BOXES PER 20FT CONTAINER (WITH PALLET)
- 1600 BOXES PER 20FT CONTAINER (WITHOUT PALLET).
- 7800 REAMS TOTAL IN ONE 20FCL (WITH PALLET).
- 8000 REAMS TOTAL IN ONE 20FCL (WITHOUT PALLET).
Double A is developed for the most demanding inkjet and laser printers as well as low/high volume copiers and fax machines in order to meet the demands on printability and runnability. The paper has omni-direction copying ability. The paper is also suitable for preprint in offset.